Wednesday, November 19, 2014

WELL-PLAYED: VOL. 1


Welcome to my blog and to the first installment of my music series entitled Well-Played.  Well-Played is a playlist of hand picked songs compiled by yours truly, and features some of my favorite artists at the moment.  Vol. 1 is a great upbeat introduction to the series with elements of Deep House and Alternative R&B. Enjoy!

Vol 1. Track Listing:

Plastic Plates - Stay in Love (feat. Sam Sparro)
Majid Jordan - Forever
ASTR - Blue Hawaii
Figgy - Hold Me
SBTRKT - Pharaohs (feat. Roses Gabor)
AlunaGeorge - Kaleidoscope Love (Kaytranada Edition)
Star Slinger - I/IV
Azalea Banks - Chasing Time
Wave Racer - Streamers
Disclosure - Help Me Lose My Mind (feat. London Grammar)
Figgy - Only You
T. Williams / Shadow Child - Want You To





No comments:

Post a Comment

);